Strong Legal Support For Your Business
When you have a legal business concern, you want to make sure you have the best possible representation for your case.
Whether you are creating a business, dissolving one or have other business issues, the law firm of Herring, Long & Crews, P.C., provides professional and personal legal guidance and representation for all business-related needs. Located in Madison County, our business attorneys serve all of Mississippi.
The Services We Provide
At Herring, Long & Crews, P.C., we have developed an extensive practice in the following business law areas:
- Formation and operation of limited liability companies (LLCs) and corporations
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Drafting and reviewing noncompete agreements
- Drafting and reviewing severance agreements
- Preparing articles of incorporation
- Preparing buy-sell agreements
- Business litigation
- Public utilities, with emphasis on general representation of water service providers
Business matters should not be left to just any lawyer. At Herring, Long & Crews, P.C., you can be assured of straightforward, dedicated and diligent representation for your company.
Get The Legal Advice You Need
Running a business is a huge investment of time and energy, and you need to protect that investment. Our attorneys will make sure that everything is done right the first time.