The Strong Legal Support Your Business Needs
When you have a legal business concern, you want to make sure you have the best possible representation for your case.
Whether you are creating a business, are dissolving one or have other business issues, the law firm of Herring, Long & Crews, P.C., provides professional and personal legal guidance and representation for all business-related needs. Located in Madison County, our business attorneys serve all of Mississippi.
Full-Service Business Law Counsel For All Stages Of Your Business’s Life
At Herring, Long & Crews, P.C., we have developed an extensive practice in the following business law areas:
- Formation and operation of limited liability companies (LLCs) and corporations
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Drafting and reviewing noncompete agreements
- Drafting and reviewing severance agreements
- Preparing articles of incorporation
- Preparing buy-sell agreements
- Business litigation
- Public utilities, with emphasis on general representation of water service providers
Business issues should not be left to just any lawyer. At Herring, Long & Crews, P.C., you can be assured of straightforward, dedicated and diligent representation for your company.
In addition, we can assist business owners with estate planning matters. This can be crucial to protecting your business in the future and reducing conflict between family members and/or business partners if you are incapacitated or when you pass.
Get Started With Seasoned Legal Advice Today
Running a business is a huge investment of time and energy, and you need to protect that investment. Our attorneys will make sure that everything is done right the first time.