What We Do
At the law firm of Herring, Long & Crews, P.C., you can expect to receive a Southern welcome. But don’t let our hospitality fool you — when it comes to law, we take it seriously. Friendly and personable, our Canton litigation attorneys are fierce protectors of our clients both in and out of the courtroom.
Our Practice Areas
In business since the 1950s, our current team of attorneys has practiced together for more than 20 years. We offer nearly 100 years of cumulative experience, taking great pride in our long and steady history representing our neighbors and fellow Mississippians. Over the last several decades, Herring, Long & Crews, P.C., has had success in the following areas:
- Advising business owners and utility companies about contacts, entity formation, business disputes and other legal matters
- Helping injured people receive fair settlements
- Navigating divorce, child custody and other family law issues
- Creating wills and estate plans
- Real estate and collections
Our lawyers always approach opposing counsel with respect and a willingness to reach an amicable solution for your case. Make no mistake, however, that if your case needs to go to trial, we have the ability and the resources to prevail in the courtroom.
Let Us Help You With Your Legal Issue
The legal world can be complex and confusing, and the price of getting things wrong can be steep. Let our attorneys guide you, whatever your issue may be.